vitamin D

vitamin D
if you play it they will come

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

'when you're done with that...clap"

today i conducted honor council nominations for the fist term class @ USA! It was another opportunity to play my position as I strive for more. I gave an introduction, encouraging them to endure through december... i reinforced what the honor council does and accepted their class nominations along side four other members of the Council. It was a regal opportunity. I thanked the class for participating and in return, they clapped for me!

I received a complement from a senior member of the HC for my performance... just days after i missed a meeting - @ my apt. studying anatomy and there in my student email inbox: HC MEETING TOMORROW 12noon. It was 12:40 last Monday.

And, now for the break: happy harvest! :c)

1 comment:

Delano1love said...

december 2nd: pilates, workout, keys, State of the University, Gorniak, Nwoga, Paris, Saghi, New Castle!

4 layers of the foot