vitamin D

vitamin D
if you play it they will come

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

dilemma

so, a few days a go I thought about my dreams. I wondered who of all the sistas out there I am attracted to/like would surface in the land of subconscious. I don't dream about being with women often. most of my dreams are about me in different places interacting with people or in sometimes odd situations that are usually sexually absent. So, on monday I asked my higher self - who is it that lives in my subconscious b/c clearly, I have too many options in the flesh and I don't have one flippin idea who might think of me in that way foreal foreal. Well, this early morning I had a dream. The dream. Funny, b/c it wasn't who I expected but, surely a sista I could imagine (dream) about being with. Now wide awake, (blood vessels too), I write this short blog asking: is it okay to dream about a sista who has a BF? She is happily taken and I'm happy for her. She's also very far away which is why I didn't pursue her in the past...

distance, a common theme with the sistas whom I fancy. I wonder if I should do anything about the dream...probably wont. it is just neural firings in my brain - but, i will say i think I'm really narrowing down 'my type.'


my morning bliss is good. y'all stay close in all that snow coming your way! delano signing off for breakfast and school. peace!

No comments: